Live and Silent Auctions
NAAA Ag Aviation Expo
December 4–7, 2023 ♦ Palm Springs, CA
Palm Springs Convention Center
The Live Auction at the NAAA Ag Aviation Expo continues to be one of the most popular and successful fundraisers for the Association. When it comes to high-stakes entertainment, the intrigue, drama and excitement of NAAA’s Live Auction is hard to beat, which is why it has become one of the signature events at each convention. The Live Auction on “Convention Tuesday” is very important to NAAA from a fundraising standpoint, so enjoy the reception food and beverages and bring your checkbooks. NAAA also holds a Silent Auction each year. Bidding opens on Tuesday and closes on Wednesday afternoon.
The Live Auction continues to be one of the most popular and financially successful fundraisers for the Association. But NAAA could not accomplish this without the support of our many friends and allies. We are grateful to our Allied Industry, State Associations and aerial applicator supporters. All auction donations, big or small, are greatly appreciated, and NAAA recognizes all donations in Association publications and on the NAAA website. The earlier you come forward, the more exposure you'll get.
Thank you for your consideration of a 2023 auction donation. To make a donation:
2023 Auction Donation
Please note: Once all items are received onsite, the NAAA Convention Committee will make final determinations for the items that will appear in the Live or Silent Auction.
Thank You, 2023 Auction Contributors
- PT6A-34AG Brand-New Engine. Potential buyers need to supply a letter of credit to NAAA. The value of the engine will be posted in Fall 2023. The engine build specification (BS) is 1334, used on the Air Tractor, Thrush and Turbine Conversions STC. The winning bidder is required to pay $20,000 down onsite and remainder of payment is due within 30 days.
|Aircraft Spruce & Specialty
- $175 gift certificate to Aircraft Spruce & Specialty
|Concorde Battery Corporation
- Certified for Air Tractor models, the RG-220 is a high capacity starting and reliable stand by battery. Included is STC SA01090DE with certifications in Canada and Brazil as well. Designed to start PT6 engines it is built with the same components and features that are proven to optimize current output, maximize capacity, and sustain turbine engine power in all seasons.
|Old Republic Aerospace
- Aerial Applicator package with bag, metal sign and pilot mugs.
|S & T Aircraft Accessories
- Two (2) certificates for an accessory overhaul. This overhaul auction certificate entitles the recipient to one overhaul of an accessory/component of their choice within our capabilities. Overhaul includes disassembly, clean up, inspection, reassembly testing and painting of your component.
- The Spider X from Spidertracks, effortlessly integrates with your aircraft to enable Virtual FDR™, real-time flight tracking via satellite, and two-way communication. With automated collection and two-way communication, and wireless* transfer of AHRS data, you’ll enable powerful post-flight operational and safety reporting, stunning 3D flight replay, and more. *Cellular data transfer is not supported in all regions due to local infrastructure. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
|Turbine Conversions, Ltd.
- Turbine Conversions, Ltd - Single Point Fueling System: The original SPF System. STC for Air Tractor, Thrush, Dromader and Ag Cat. Guaranteed January 2024 ship date.
2023 Auction Payment Information
Auction Payment Arrangements for PT6A-34AG Engine: Potential buyers must provide a letter of credit from a financial institution to NAAA. The value of the engine will be available in Fall 2023. Send letter of credit to Lindsay Barber. The winner is required to pay a nonrefundable deposit of $20,000 onsite at the Ag Aviation Expo and the balance is required to be paid in 30 days.
Auction Payment Arrangements for all other items: NAAA items selling for $3,000 or more require either payment in full or a 10% deposit at the time of purchase. The balance must be paid within 30 days of the auction. Item will be transferred upon receipt of payment in full. Payment must be made via cash, certified check, credit card or wire transfer.
All items selling for less than $3,000 must be paid in full at the time of the auction. Payments may be made by cash, check or credit card (MasterCard, Visa and American Express).
Auction winners are responsible for picking up their items after the auction and are responsible for the shipping of their items (if needed).